Selected resources for UCI law students working on pro bono projects that may require intensive research. Project descriptions are at: law.uci.edu/pro_bono
Last Updated: Mar 1, 2013
- Immigration Law Treatises
- International Human Rights Treatises
- Asylum Primer : A Practical Guide to U.S. Asylum Law & Procedure, by Germain
Law Library Reading Room KF4836 .G47. Single-volume.
- Asylum and Related Immigration Protections, by Jobe et al.
Law Library Reading Room KF4836 .J63. Single-volume.
- Essentials of Asylum Law, by the Immigrant Legal Resource Center
Law Library Reading Room, KF4836 .E88. Single volume.
- Law of Asylum in the United States, by Anker
Law Library Reading Room KF4836 .L39. Single volume.
- The Waivers Book: Advanced Issues in Immigration Law Practice, by American Immigration Lawyers Association
Law Library Reading Room KF4819 .W25. Single volume.
- American Jurisprudence Legal Forms 2d
Law Library Reading Room KF 170. A542. Chapter 16 addresses aliens and citizens.
- Bender's Immigration Litigation Forms
- Immigration Law and Defense, by National Lawyers Guild, Immigration Project
- Immigration Law and Procedure, by Mailman & Yale-Loehr
Law Library KF 4819 .I47. Multi-volume set. The appendices in volumes 9 and 9A contain official forms and sample documents.
- Westlaw Immigration FormFinder